Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to THE JUST-BADMINTON WEBSITE. These terms and conditions are for the use of this Website at www.just-badminton.co.uk . Please read them carefully and by placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept our terms and conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not agree with these terms please discontinue using this website immediately.
General terms and condition
The www.just-badminton.co.uk website is owned and operated by:
ANU’S SPORTING GOODS LIMITED, a company registered in England and Wales, our registered office is at Just-Badminton, Bolton Arena, Arena Approach, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6LB. Our company registration number is 10535857. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: +44 (0)1204-778843
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page and you should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions.
All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights on this Website are owned by Just-Badminton or our licensors. Use of this website and its contents apart for own personal non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You are prohibited to repost or modify any content on this website. You are not permitted to remove, distort or alter the appearance of the Just-Badminton logo.
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation to treat and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. We will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer. (See point 5 below).
3. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
4. If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
5. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point you are notified that the products you have ordered are ready for delivery to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above.)
6. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 of these terms and conditions.
8. We do not file details of your order for you to access and so please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you require any information about orders you have placed with us please email us at email@example.com
Cancellation & Return Policy
You have a right to cancel your order within seven days of receipt of your goods, except for made to order items. You can also cancel by email or by delivering the notification of cancellation to the trade premises. We will refund any monies paid within 30 days of your cancellation provided that the goods are returned by yourself and received by us in the original condition as they were delivered to you. You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods to us and you are under a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods. If you do not return the goods to us within a reasonable time then we will charge you for the cost of collection. If the goods are not returned to us in the original condition as they were delivered to you, then we may charge you for any reasonable losses which we incur.
There are circumstances when you cannot cancel a contract. These are:
1. Just-Badminton has already started to provide the service within the cancellation period and you have agreed to this.
2. Goods are made to your specifications.
3. Goods are personalized for you
Please notify Just-Badminton by traceable means within three working days from receipt of goods in case the goods are faulty. If we do not receive the notification within the said time Just-Badminton cannot reimburse any return shipping cost you may incur.
If items are received faulty, we will reimburse reasonable shipping costs (not express delivery services) to you. We will refund/replace/repair the goods.
1. Please note that Rackets damaged by any accidental use cannot be replaced by Just-Badminton free of charge.
2. Clothing equipment and footwear returned due to a poor fit, or not required, will be refunded or exchanged.
3. Your right to return the goods to us will not apply in case the product has been used or the product has been specially customized for you in any way.
Price and Payment
All prices include VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information on our website. There are separate charges for packaging, postage and insurance and the prices are shown on another page of this website.
If we cannot obtain full payment of the product from your account then we can cancel the contract and suspend any further deliveries to you. If you did not provide us with correct payment details then your order can be delayed and we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery.
This Website may be suspended temporarily without notice in case of system failure/ maintenance or for reasons beyond our control. We do our best to maintain this website free from viruses, but we cannot guarantee that the use of this website will not cause damage to your computer and we will not be liable for any damage which may arise to computer due to using this website. Links to third party websites are provided for your own reference, we have not reviewed these third party websites and nor do we control their content. Accessing these third party websites is at your own risk.
We or any party involved in creating or maintaining this website are not liable for any kind of loss or damage which may result to you in connection with the use of this website in any way.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We have taken utmost care in writing the content of this website but we cannot warrant the accuracy of the content on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time without any prior notice. Any dimensions, weights of the products given are only approximate.
These terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with English law. Any disputes regarding these terms and conditions will be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. All contracts are written in English.
This agreement is not intended for, nor will it provide any rights to a third party.
If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by court, then the invalidity of that part will not affect the validity of other parts of these terms and conditions.